Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director (ED) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for Building Bridges with Music programs, growth, and execution of its mission. She or he will initially develop deep knowledge of core programs, operations, and strategic business plans.
- Fundraising & Communications (80%)
- Create a robust multifaceted fundraising program that encompasses all aspects of the donor lifecycle
- Identify, qualify, cultivate and solicit new donors in person across the state of Michigan
- Create and manage direct mail and email solicitation programs
- Create and manage a donor stewardship program
- Create and manage a corporate sponsorship program
- Revise and manage organization’s web presence across multiple social media channels
- Manage organization’s database and CRM
- Leadership & Management (10%):
- Ensure consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, and systems; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals.
- Develop, maintain, and support a strong Board of Directors; serve as ex-officio of each committee; seek and build board involvement with strategic direction for both ongoing local and statewide operations.
- Ensure effective systems to measure and track scaling progress, and regularly evaluate program components
- Planning & New Business (10%):
- Work with the Board to refine the strategic business plan for the program expansion over the next 3 years.
- Begin to build partnerships in new markets, establishing relationships with the funders, and political and community leaders at each expansion site.
- Be an external presence that publishes and communicates program results with an emphasis on the successes of program
Please email resume and cover letter to: John@buildingbridgeswithmusic.org
• Post ID: 40336782 northernmichigan